SIC2017 Spread Wings ----Grand Assembly of Top Brands & Upgraded Concurrent EventsAt the end of last year, General Office of the State Council issued Opinions about Fully Opening Elderly Care Market and Improving Elderly Care Services which pointed out that the senior care industry is going to be a new driving force of economic and social development by 2020. From the beginning of 2017, local governments enact policies to get the elderly care market in China fully opened up, strengthen its supply capability in terms of elderly care services and products as well as to adjust the supplying structure, all of which are favorable to the senior care industry by pouring into it with new vitality.
Featured Area of Service Robots Debuts at SIC with High-Tech to Push Forward Industrial Innovation As we are ushering in an era of aging society, the gap between the demands for and supplies of products, infrastructure and professionals in the market of elderly care is getting worse.
Taiwan Pavilion’s Second Landing &Service Robots Taking the SpotlightJune 16, Taiwan Promotion Conference of the 4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition was held at the Exhibition Building of Taibei World Trade Center, Taiwan.
- 2017.06.12Preview: Forthcoming Taiwan Promotion Conference of 4th SIC
- 2017.05.27First French Pavilion to the SIC & Successful Sino-French Medical and Elderly Care Seminar
- 2017.05.15Converging Rehab & Assistive Device Resources, SIC 2017 Draw New Blueprints for the Industry
- 2017.04.13IBM robot to assist the elderly, future of smart elderly care?
- 2017.02.154th China International Silver Industry Exhibition Successfully Promoted in Japan
- 2017.02.09The 4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition to Be Unveiled