Global Focus & Industry Leadership Third China International Silver Industry Exhibition Held in GuangzhouOn November 13 2016, the third China International Silver Industry Exhibition concluded at the Guangzhou Poly World Trade Center.
Striving for Excellence in the Gold Autumn
The opening of the 3rd China International Silver Industry Exhibition (“SIC 2016”), jointly hosted by the China Silver Industry Association, China Poly Group Corporation, and Guangdong Committee on Ageing, was held at the Poly World Trade Center Expo today. The exhibition has continued to grow in scale, covering an area of 22,000 square meters. It has attracted over 300 well-known enterprises from the US, Australia, Japan, the UK, France, Mexico, Hungary, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao and the Chinese mainland. Among them, more than 100 are overseas exhibitors. It is estimated that 50,000 visitors will come to have a look and purchase goods over the next three days.
Top Global Brands to Reveal All at SIC
China’s largest elderly care industry convention, the 3rd China International Silver Industry Exhibition (SIC), is set to take place at the Poly World Trade Center Expo in Guangzhou on November 11-13, 2016. There will be pavilions from Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and other countries/regions of the world, and over a hundred exhibitors will be present from such places as the US, the UK, France, Mexico, Hungary, and Macao for a comprehensive exhibition of the best elderly care brands and technology the international community has to offer.
- 2016.10.14Expecting a grand opening of Sourcing Conference of Senior Care Real Estate & SIC in November
- 2016.09.13Annual Silver Industry Premier Event
- 2016.08.18Collaboration with premier Japanese brands in the retirement industry: SIC provides you with accurate “1-to-1” business match-making opportunities
- 2016.08.11Pre-registration Now Open for the 3rd China International Silver Industry Exhibition
- 2016.07.19SIC gathers leading brands for promoting the upscaling smart elderly care industry
- 2016.07.14New Channel, New Ideas Creating Business Opportunities for the Greater Health Industry