Leading Platform that Creates Multiple Cooperative ValuesOn 18 November 2017, the 4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition (referred as SIC) was successfully concluded in Poly World Trade Center Expo in Guangzhou. The three-day SIC gave an all-around display of the leading technology, products and solutions of various fields including smart elderly care, rehabilitation and nursing, elderly auxiliaries, operation services, etc.
Lead the Future with Intelligence & Enjoy a New Era of Elderly Care---A Grand Opening of the 4th China International Silver Industry ExhibitionThe 4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition (referred as SIC), co-hosted by China Silver Industry Association, China Poly Group Corporation and Guangdong Committee on Ageing, was grandly unveiled at Poly World Trade Center Expo, Guangzhou today.
High-Quality Resilient Flooring Dominates Elderly Care MarketAs a kind of floor covering that features “spring”, resilient flooring is widely used in senior houses with its characteristics of being durable, non-slippery, soundproof, fireproof and eco-friendly. According to statistics, the market share of resilient flooring in China keeps an upward trend these years: the year 2016 recorded a total output of 120.73 million m2, output value of 5.43 billion yuan, with a year-on-year increase of 24.46%. Since China is entering an ageing period, the increasing use of resilient flooring in senior housing, elderly care establishments and home renovation will mean a huge market for this product.
- 2017.09.26SIC 2017: Artificial Intelligence to Make Elderly Life Enjoyable
- 2017.09.06Grand Opening of “Exploring New Trends of Elderly Care inside Poly Zhong Ke Hexi Healthy Life House” Seminar
- 2017.08.09How to Succeed in Elderly Care and Housing in Post Real Estate Era?
- 2017.07.27Seek Healthy Sleep and Quality Nursing Experience at Featured Area of Nursing Bed of SIC
- 2017.07.12SIC2017 Spread Wings ----Grand Assembly of Top Brands & Upgraded Concurrent Events
- 2017.07.11Featured Area of Service Robots Debuts at SIC with High-Tech to Push Forward Industrial Innovation