Converging Rehab & Assistive Device Resources, SIC 2017 Draw New Blueprints for the Industry In this March, the Announcement about the Special Project of Improving Services in Elderly Homes was jointly issued by six governmental departments including the Ministry of Civil Affairs and the Office of National Committee on Aging. The Announcement requires, up to the end of 2017, over half of the nation’s elderly homes to provide medical & health services in variable ways for the elderly living there, and at the same time, to hire rehabilitation therapists to help the aged use fitness equipment and rehab and assistive devices. In addition, elderly homes should apply non-drug interventions to help the elder patients recover from dementia. As a matter of fact, the country is seeing an increasing number of senior citizens and aged persons with disabilities along with an aging population. Thus, there is a rising demand for health and elderly care services, which also leaves the industries of medical equipment and rehab and assistive devices a large market place.
IBM robot to assist the elderly, future of smart elderly care?Last December, IBM created a prototype IBM Multi-Purpose Elderly Care Robot Assistant (IBM MERA) in collaboration with Rice University to aid the elderly and their caregivers.
4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition Successfully Promoted in JapanOn February 15, 2017, the introduction and promotion conference for the 4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition was successfully held in the Hyatt Hotel of Osaka.
- 2017.02.09The 4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition to Be Unveiled
- 2016.11.13Global Focus & Industry Leadership Third China International Silver Industry Exhibition Held in Guangzhou
- 2016.11.09Striving for Excellence in the Gold Autumn
- 2016.10.21Top Global Brands to Reveal All at SIC
- 2016.10.14Expecting a grand opening of Sourcing Conference of Senior Care Real Estate & SIC in November
- 2016.09.13Annual Silver Industry Premier Event